Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Twilight Lavender/Freesia perfume from Hot Topic

 

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 3:34 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Twilight Lavender/Freesia perfume from Hot Topic

 

Has anyone else tried that Twilight perfume from Hot Topic?

I AM A HUGE TWILIGHT FAN. So when I saw this at Hot Topic, I had to have it. I bought it without smelling it. BIG MISTAKE.

This stuff reaks! I smells like a combination of toliet bowl cleaner and my grandmother's perfume. Nasty!

The bottle is pretty, but cheap plastic.

Don't waste you money on this cheap crap. Do what I do. Rub on KISS MY FACE lavender lotion and spray on BATH AND BODY freesia spray.

I have been wearing lavender and freesia for YEARS. But I never thought about putting them together until I read TWILIGHT.  >

After my friend told me that Rob and Kristen are supposedly on again---I say supposedly, or he does---because we both think it's falser than anything and hearing about Taylor and stuff at the Con----well, this just made my day. Ewwww---on the smell. Guess they actually got something wrong---who knew. <g> Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment