Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

You are too someone special Tracy!! Don't for get that! oh I though she was complimenting on your wedding pictures, but thanks anyway Laura! lol
Have a good day!
 
Kittyt


From: Tracy <tracy120552@hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 4:37:03 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

Thanks you both for the compliments on my pictures...
You are both much to kind :-))
I don't feel as if I'm anything "Special"...
Just a regular person, no one in particular :-)
 
I may be mistaken, but I believe that Laura meant the compliment for you Kitty, when she said that you are "Hecka Pretty" and that you remind her of one her of friends :-))
 
Have a GREAT Day, you guys!!!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy

I know I think Tracy is beautiful!! She was so pretty on her wedding day!

Kittyt


From: laura portillo <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:09:28 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy

 

you are hecka pretty. you remind me of my friend. dont worry thats a compliment lol

~~~<3 Laura

"Little girl in a hula skirt, she wants to dance what her mama learned,
Her dances wake up the morning light,
She dances with the moon and he stays out all night,
Little girl, she's gonna dance the world."
      - Jackson Rathbone


--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo. com>
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy [3 Attachments]
To: "Yahoo group" <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 9:34 AM

 
Thank You so much! Most people don't think I am only 13. lol My hair is not that straight though. It is actually very curly! lol. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!! I love your vail. It is really pretty!!! Here I attached some more of me.! I know you would never hurt me. I trust you! You can trust me too! These ones aren't very good, but they are the only ones I have on here. I wish I could send you some of my family, but I dont have a camera, and I don't think my brother would let me use his. lol. I will just tell you about them. I have a brother named Cole who is 19 and is in the Air Force and is stationed over in Germany. Then I have a 16 brother named Chad who lives with me and my mom.. Then I have a step brother named Hayden and a Half brother named Jackson. They are 8 and 3. They live with my father and my stepmom. I live with Chad and my mom. My parents divorced when I was 4 and then my dad got remarried and then divorced again and then remarried again. lol. I don't see them much though. They sort of have this picture in there head of the perfect family, and I guess Chad and I just don't fit in. I guess that sort of gives you a glimpse of who I am. I love talking to you on here though. You listen to me.
Luv Ya
 
Kittyt
 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment