Thursday, July 23, 2009

Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

YAY! I can't wait for Eclipse! It was my favorite book out of the whole entire series!! YAY again!
Luv ya
 
Kittyt >
 
Eclipse could have been my favorite except for what Jake did to Bella and how much of a jerk he was. I did like the bits about the family Cullen and all but that other stuff just brought back the worst memories of me when it came to Jake. It's good that a friend told me about the second kiss---I would have completely missed my favorite book, BD, if I had read that. The first kiss got me so upset from memories in my past, that it took me a good 2 hours to calm down and not throw the book out off of the balcony. Yes, that is how much it upset me. But it's my past and other's wouldn't be affect by it or might still like Jake but hated what he did. IT's just a miracle I liked him at the end.
 
So, going to see the movie is never going to happen. However, I can't wait for BD and getting it on DVD. : ) Prolific Peggy.



 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Own a business?

Connect with others.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment