Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] (unknown)

Awww yay congrats to ur mommy... Thabks for sharing with the family :-)

On 7/1/09, Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> ok this has nothin to do with twilight, but I feel like you guys are sorta a
> part of my family, so I wasnted to tell you that my mom got a job! She had
> been out of work for 8 months!! sorry I just wanted to tell someone. :)
> Kittyt
>
>
>


--
<3 Juliana
Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I
was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:BellaAndEdward-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:BellaAndEdward-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
BellaAndEdward-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment