Thursday, August 13, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] 'New Moon': Kristen Stewart dishes fashion, down time, and playing Joan Jett

 

'New Moon': Kristen Stewart dishes fashion, down time, and playing Joan Jett

Categories: 'Twilight', New Moon
It's Part 2 of our Fall Movie Preview photo shoot video of Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner of The Twilight Saga: New Moon. First, Stewart opines on her accidental role as fashion icon; nowadays, every time the girl who plays Bella is identified wearing an article of clothing, it immediately sells out. Seems she's as befuddled with the trend as we are. Stewart also opens up a little on her other roles, talking specifically here about Adventureland. But for those of you not paying attention, Stewart just wrapped work on The Runaways, where she chopped her hair and dyed it black to play iconic '80s rocker Joan Jett.
I asked Stewart recently about what seems to be a need to take on other film r oles during the scant down time she gets between shooting the Twilight movies. "It would've been smart to take some time off too, but I'm really glad I did Runaways," she said. "If it was Twilight all the time, I would go mad. To just play one character for four years, it's not what I do. I like to have variation. I like to change it up. To live one experience, it would be like I have this weird alter-ego, alternate life, instead of slipping into a character for 6 weeks, sucking it dry, and leaving. It would be like 4 years of living like a f***ng psycho person, thinking that I'm like Bella. You know what I mean? It would just be impossible for me. The tabloids would have a lot of crazy s— to say about me in that case."
Say what you will about Twilight, but you've got to give it to Stewart. It would be easy to sit around and ride the Twilight train all the way to the bank. This is one actress willing to mix it up while the gettin' is good. Check out the video chat below, and after the jump, a clip of Stewart and Lautner wrestling during their EW cover shoot.
 


Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Lovers Group

Connect and share with

dog owners like you

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment