Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Twilighters Anonymous Blog -- Newsletter -- Tuesday, August 18, 2009

 

----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:45 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Twilighters Anonymous Blog -- Newsletter -- Tuesday, August 18, 2009 >
 
First off---with Kristen Stewarts Headline about the press wanting her soul---I'd like to say to her---Honey, they want everybody's soul. You are not the only one---but I think they're more interested in Rob's than yours. :: sigh ::  Sorry, didn't read the article cause I stay as far away from stuff like this or I might just decide to leave this all behind. :: sigh ::
 
As to people becoming Team Jake in New Moon---I think that might happen. Not me---but others. However, I get the feeling with Eclipse, it might change again. The books tend to do that. I liked Jake in Twilight---started to get a little irked with him in New Moon, even though he was helping Bella---didn't like him at all in Eclipse---but then liked him again in Breaking Dawn. I would have to say that I was probably Team Edward and Team Jacob in the last book. And Yes, I believe you can be both---why not, I say. : ) But I was Team Edward from the beginning to end. I have this theory about that. I believe if you truly love a character in the book, you can forgive them anything. If you just like them and they do something stupid, you tend to dislike them more easily. Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment