Sunday, August 9, 2009

**For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 

Yes, Peggy...
It's kind of gotten to the point of "Over-Kill"...
Everywhere you turn, its Twilight, Twilight, Twilight...
And then this "Robsten" thing REALLY gets to me...
They are TWO individuals, NOT one LUMP!!!
Why do people do these things...
Plus his name is "Pattinson" NOT "Pattz"!!!!
That just irks me!!!
And KStew sounds like something you want to eat for lunch, NOT a girl's name...
I think that I'm ready to burst...
Over-Saturated with TOO much information...
I think that they are using these kids as Money Making Machines...
If they DON'T stop soon, it's going to backfire, and hit them right where it hurts...
In the pocketbook...
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 1:51 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

---or are you guys getting sick and tired of hearing about Rob and Kristen all over the place too? Everytime I see something on the front of a magazine, my love for Twilight dwindles away. Hopefully it will re-emerge when Breaking Dawn comes but sometimes I wonder why I ever got into Twilight at all. Maybe I should have gone with my first instinct and not read it or the other books. But then, I would never have met you guys. But would I ever want to meet those two? Nawww---too much drama. Besides Tracy could be our representative and tell him---what the heck were you thinking with Kristen? <g> You would, wouldn't you, sweetie. : ) Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment