Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Re: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 

Well I may be small, and not as strong and powerful as "Emmett"...
But believe me, people DON'T want to mess with me...
Because when I get my dander up, there's NO stopping me...
 
I'll tell you what happened on one of the Italian Mailing Lists where I am the Moderator...
The owner started ribbing me and dissing Robert...
It was like a CONSTANT battle between me and him on a daily basis...
When I had enough I just let him have it and LEFT...
I couldn't stand him BASHING Rob day in and day out...
And no matter what I said to defend Robert, the owner of the group always had to have the last word...
I had plenty of friends on that list, and they all backed me up, and tried to help me out...
But it was no use...
So I felt that the only way to deal with that kind of ignorance was to distance myself from it...
I feel so much better now that I am free from ALL that "Negativity"
Rob deserves RESPECT...
And not being Bad-Mouthed by people who don't even know him...
Anyway, that's how I feel...
And I will stand up for him, no matter what...
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:57 AM
Subject: Re: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 

HAHAHAHAHA :-)))
Well, Peggy, I guess that you know me quite well...
Where Robert is concerned, I'm like a protective Mother Grizzley Bear...
If anyone tries to hurt him I would MORE that SNARL at them, I would GROWL and they would have to HOLD me back from doing "Bodily Damage" :-))
Just kidding... >
 
You do know you just described Emmett, right? <g> Seriously, I know you. If Kristen was even near him you would say back off---I want my five minutes with him to tell him what's what. Course, she might try some lip---but I can see you putting up your hand and saying---talk to the hand, sweetie---my ears don't care what you have to say. <bg> No bodily harm---just words. : )
 
I'm not the violent type at all...
But if looks could kill, my eyes would be sending out daggers to any person who would do anything wrong to him...
So you've got that right... >
 
Yep---so true. You would just say what your heart feels and let it stand at that. : )
 
There are quite a few Publicity Photos of Kristen and Taylor together...
But as far as her going out on a date with him like to a concert or lunch, haven't seen any as of yet...
Although they were hanging out quite a bit a Comic-Con...
So who knows...
It might all be Summit Entertainment pushing them together... >
 
I remember reading something about her and Taylor walking and some fans came up for an auto from him. She had this nasty look on them as if saying back away. Now, she has to know this happens---she should just get over it and let it be. :: sigh :: As to her and Rob, I think it's just a publicity stunt. But this just creates a delusion for the fans and in the end hurts them. But you know, I don't think it's working---the fan girls keep going after him---if they thought it was serious, they wouldn't, right? : ) As my friend said to me last night after looking over the pictures at the site---first---it was not a professional who did it because they were so grainy---and second, his trained eye said it was two friends going out, nothing more. As far as he can tell, and he is a professional, I am going with his thoughts. If not---what the heck is Rob thinking---he can do wayyyyy better. : )
 
I've never read any of the books in the series the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" by J.R. Ward...
Sounds interesting...
Something I might like to look into...
Thanks for the  head's up :-))
 
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
Oh you are so going to love them---they're a great read, that's for sure. : ) You're welcome for the heads up. : ) Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment