Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Welcome Hayley

 

thanxs its so nice for u to say that i so far really love this group u kind remind me of esme well i just wanted to say...THANKS!!!
**!?Twilight Rox!?** 



From: Juliana Curtis <lionluvsthelamb@gmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:21:32 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Welcome Hayley

 

Welcome sweetie we are so glad to have you as part of our little family!!! Make yourself at home and please let us know if you need anything at all!!!
--
<3 Juliana (list mommy/owner)
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hayley argo <pop_stars_rock@ yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: Hayley and i just joined this is a lil about me
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward- owner@yahoogroup s.com>



 
**!?Twilight Rox!?** 



From: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward- owner@yahoogroup s.com>
To: pop_stars_rock@ yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:24:19 PM
Subject: File - Welcome


So please tell us a little about yourself

Name? Hayley

Where your from? Cali   

Your favorite book?Twilight duh!!!!!!!!

Your Favorite Character and why? I cant choose they all great

Your favorite Edward and Bella scene? I cnt choose but one of them is in eclipse when he saYS SHE LOOKS SEXY WEARING THE LEATHER JACKET HE BOUGHT HER.

Your craziest obsessive Twilight moment? I almost failed 7th grade bcuz i read twilight instead of doing homework and the guy iv liked since kindergarten asked me out and i said no bcuz i wanted someone more like Edward


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

They fight

For our freedom

Support their kids

Fund learning

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment