Monday, August 10, 2009

Re: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

Robert is a very shy and humble person...
When he is OUT of the "Edward" mode he seems quite goofy...
He's got an AWESOME laugh, and a FANTASTIC sense of humor... >
 
Okay---another thing I can gather they don't have in common---besides him being an introvert and her the opposite---I see he has a sense of humor but she seems to not have much of one---she seldom has a goofy smile, like he does.  At least I've never heard any goofiness about her. <g>
 
It seems to me that at time he has difficulty putting his thoughts into words, so he fumbles...
He like to know the chacters he portrays, inside and out, so before he plays a role, he reads everything he can get his hands on so that he can get inside that person's head...
That's why he made a GOOD "Salvador Dali", eventhough there is NOTHING "Gay" about Robert, at all...
When he is Edward Cullen, he plays him to the hilt...
No pulling punches...
That's why he's so believable...
At times I know that he has referred to himself as a nerd or a geek, and I can totally relate to that...
I too am a Bookworm, and I absolutely DEVOUR any reading material I can get my hands on, as long as it holds my interest... >
 
There lies the problem with some fans---he's so good as Edward they think he's Edward. Which he's not---he's not as confident as he is. Sure, he's close to it but he certainly doesn't sparkle either. : )
 
When I want to find out about something, I leave NO stone unturned, until I get to the bottom of it...
So on that note, I can say that I too am very much like Robert, because I always want to know everything that there is to know about a certain subject :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
Me too. That's why I'm worried about him---I can see he is uncomfortable at times in the pictures---because---it's like we have this kinship with him---we're quiet and shy. : ) Prolific Peggy.
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment