Sunday, August 9, 2009

Re: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:58 AM
Subject: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

I'm so afraid that she is taking him on a "Roller Coaster" Ride...
One day she's UP one day she's DOWN...
I don't know WHERE they are going with this...
The only thing I do know, is that I feel bad for Robert if she is just "Yanking" his chains...
I'm so afraid that she is playing with his emotions...
It frightens me...
I don't want to see him get hurt, if you know what I mean... >
 
Oh, honey, I hope there is nothing there because like you I have this bad feeling about them. I would never want to meet her because she's not my type of person at all. He's more like me---shy and a little withdrawn---I even wonder why he ever became an actor sometimes---they have to be out there for the most part. But he's a good actor. Sometimes it feels like she's on his coat tails because people are more interested in him then her.  And that is another thing that frightens me---she's using him to be in the limelight too---or the idiots handling them and the people behind the movies are doing it. I just hope he comes out okay on the other side.  I hope and pray that what we see are friends with the idiot magazines alluding to more. Bunch of jerks---screwing with their lives. :: sigh ::
 
And I'm with you on the matter that he should play the field, and he doesn't need to settle down right now...
He's only 23 years old...
There's plenty of time for him to think about getting married down the line, but not right now...
 
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
Yep, and I hope and pray she's not the one. I know opposites attract but even they have to have something in common. If they had never been in the movie together, I doubt he would have ever met her. I get this feeling that if another actress had played Bella, the same thing would have happened. Call it a hunch but that's how I feel. Prolific Peggy. PS: I'm sure that Kristen has her good points and isn't always having bad days but I just feel like she's not the one for him---no matter what happens---she's not the one.
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment