Monday, August 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Kristen Stewart Should Be Happy Now:

 

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Kristen Stewart Should Be Happy Now:

 

THAT WAS SO WRONG ON WHAT YOU SAID. >
 
I didn't mean to make you mad, : ( . I'm happy that she made it on Jeopardy---and one of her other films was there----Adventureland, I think So, it wasn't just Twilight that was represented. It just feels that she should get equal representation when it comes to the magazines and the hype about the movie. You have to wonder how many times with movie hype that it comes down to mainly a male influence or a male/female one. And not just a female by herself. : (
 
Again, sorry if I made you angry. I didn't mean too. I apologize profusely. Prolific Peggy.

 
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment