Monday, August 10, 2009

Re: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

Robert is a very shy and humble person...
When he is OUT of the "Edward" mode he seems quite goofy...
He's got an AWESOME laugh, and a FANTASTIC sense of humor...
It seems to me that at time he has difficulty putting his thoughts into words, so he fumbles...
He like to know the chacters he portrays, inside and out, so before he plays a role, he reads everything he can get his hands on so that he can get inside that person's head...
That's why he made a GOOD "Salvador Dali", eventhough there is NOTHING "Gay" about Robert, at all...
When he is Edward Cullen, he plays him to the hilt...
No pulling punches...
That's why he's so believable...
At times I know that he has referred to himself as a nerd or a geek, and I can totally relate to that...
I too am a Bookworm, and I absolutely DEVOUR any reading material I can get my hands on, as long as it holds my interest...
When I want to find out about something, I leave NO stone unturned, until I get to the bottom of it...
So on that note, I can say that I too am very much like Robert, because I always want to know everything that there is to know about a certain subject :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

Yep, and I hope and pray she's not the one. I know opposites attract but even they have to have something in common. If they had never been in the movie together, I doubt he would have ever met her. I get this feeling that if another actress had played Bella, the same thing would have happened. Call it a hunch but that's how I feel. Prolific Peggy. PS: I'm sure that Kristen has her good points and isn't always having bad days but I just feel like she's not the one for him---no matter what happens---she's not the one.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:58 AM
Subject: **For Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night**For Casandra Struthers

 

I'm so afraid that she is taking him on a "Roller Coaster" Ride...
One day she's UP one day she's DOWN...
I don't know WHERE they are going with this...
The only thing I do know, is that I feel bad for Robert if she is just "Yanking" his chains...
I'm so afraid that she is playing with his emotions...
It frightens me...
I don't want to see him get hurt, if you know what I mean... >
 
 
And I'm with you on the matter that he should play the field, and he doesn't need to settle down right now...
He's only 23 years old...
There's plenty of time for him to think about getting married down the line, but not right now...
 
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment