Monday, August 10, 2009

Re: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 

HAHAHAHAHA :-)))
Well, Peggy, I guess that you know me quite well...
Where Robert is concerned, I'm like a protective Mother Grizzley Bear...
If anyone tries to hurt him I would MORE that SNARL at them, I would GROWL and they would have to HOLD me back from doing "Bodily Damage" :-))
Just kidding...
I'm not the violent type at all...
But if looks could kill, my eyes would be sending out daggers to any person who would do anything wrong to him...
So you've got that right...
 
There are quite a few Publicity Photos of Kristen and Taylor together...
But as far as her going out on a date with him like to a concert or lunch, haven't seen any as of yet...
Although they were hanging out quite a bit a Comic-Con...
So who knows...
It might all be Summit Entertainment pushing them together...
 
I've never read any of the books in the series the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" by J.R. Ward...
Sounds interesting...
Something I might like to look into...
Thanks for the  head's up :-))
 
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

You know, I don't think it's about her at all---I think it's all about him. As I said before, if some other actress was playing Bella, then it would be her in the headlines---not Kristen. She just seems to be along for the ride and nothing else. I wonder what's going to happen when New Moon and Eclipse comes out---all of a sudden she'll be in the limelight with Taylor---or maybe a triangle. This is just getting to be too much and I think some of us are walking away in disgust---I certainly am. I feel bad for Rob---and maybe a little for Kristen since obviously she didn't know what she was getting into either. The only way to stop this is to say away from each other, I guess. But then, the writers will start making up stuff. I'm just glad she stopped that "Kristen is pregnant" thing. She's got smarts, that gal does. : ) Still, she's not the type of person I would like to meet---I feel bad for her but I wouldn't want to meet her. Him---I'll leave him to you, sweetie. : ) You would give him a motherly hug---and maybe even snarl at Kristen if she came too close. <g> Prolific Peggy. PS: You know there's a character called Bella in the BDB books. I kept having to think---this is a far different Bella than the one in the saga---and it only took a couple of tries---she was that different. : )
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: **For Peggy :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] Is it just me: Mention of Tracy:

 

Yes, Peggy...
It's kind of gotten to the point of "Over-Kill"...
Everywhere you turn, its Twilight, Twilight, Twilight...
And then this "Robsten" thing REALLY gets to me...
They are TWO individuals, NOT one LUMP!!!
Why do people do these things...
Plus his name is "Pattinson" NOT "Pattz"!!!!
That just irks me!!!
And KStew sounds like something you want to eat for lunch, NOT a girl's name...
I think that I'm ready to burst...
Over-Saturated with TOO much information...
I think that they are using these kids as Money Making Machines...
If they DON'T stop soon, it's going to backfire, and hit them right where it hurts...
In the pocketbook...
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment