Saturday, August 8, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Joss Whedon on Angel's superiority: 'There's no Edward Cullenus'

 

I mean i like shy people and i have nothing wrong with that. but when you have self doubt abd extreme introvertedness, that just makes me mad and pissed off

<3 Laura
"You've got vampire in your cleavage" -Pam, True Blood Season one

------Original Message------
From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: <BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 8, 2009 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Joss Whedon on Angel's superiority: 'There's no Edward Cullenus'

----- Original Message -----
From: laura portillo
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Joss Whedon on Angel's superiority: 'There's no Edward Cullenus'

Its like with me im for sure on team edward but taylor is sexier then rob in my opinion

<3 Laura
"You've got vampire in your cleavage" -Pam, True Blood Season one >

Now, neither of the guys do anything for me, physically, but when it comes to personalities and somebody I could get along with as a friend, Rob would be more my type. I'm a shy person when you meet me so I can understand him better than I could Taylor---who seems more out there. Prolific Peggy.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment