Sunday, August 16, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Welcome Hexe

 

Welcome sweetie we are so happy to have you join our family :-)


--
<3 Juliana (list mommy/owner)
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hexe <hexelstraumwelt@t-online.de>
Date: 2009/8/15
Subject: Betreff: File - Welcome
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward-owner@yahoogroups.com>


Hello
My English ist not so good
Elke
Germany
I Love Twhilights
 
My Cats Name ist Bella and Edward 
 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment