Monday, May 25, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Fwd: File - Welcome



Welcome Alliz...we are so happy to have you join our family :-)


--
<3 Juliana (list mommy/owner)
   Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth DiCarlo <alliz5@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, May 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: File - Welcome
To: BellaAndEdward Moderator <BellaAndEdward-owner@yahoogroups.com>


Hi, my name is Alliz. I am from New York. I got interested into the Twilight book when I bought it for my daughter. I haven't decided which is my favorite book yet. I have read Twilight and New Moon. I am looking forward  reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.My favorite character is Bella Swan.  Her love for Edward is so genuine. She accepts him for what he is and she wants to be part of his world. She's willing to give up her life to protect his. My favorite Bella and Edward scene is at the prom.It's such a beautiful moment in their lives when we can feel the love that they have for each other. I was reading New Moon late at night and didn't realize it was 2:00 o'clock in the morning when I put the book down. It's so hard to close the book when I start reading. I look forward chatting with the other fans. Thanks again, for accepting me in your group.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment