Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



WELL TWILIGHT IS THE BEST MOVIE AND BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:59:49 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

oh that makes sense thnx >
 
YW. I just get a little pissed when something is changed too much. The make-up, I would get beyond. That scene near the end---I think when I watch the movie again, I'll just walk out of the room until it's over. That's how upsetting it was and still is to me. : ( Prolific Peggy.
.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment