Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 5:58 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

how did they change twilight? >
Well, somebody already mentioned the fast forward to bella and edwards relationship. There was that and the fact that Carlisle and Jasper looked a little off to me. Like they were golden statues come to life---a little too much make-up for the blonde guys, I guess. At least Rose looked a bit better. There was one other thing too---near the end, when Edward was saving Bella's life---it felt so off, I cringed. Please---in the book he was never that out of control. It was like the people behind the scenes wanted to remind us of how dangerous he was---when they really barely touched on it before. It was overkill and disturbing to me. I just hope they give as much overkill to the first kiss between Bella and Jake in Eclipse, because if they want to make Edward look dangerous, they better handle it like the assault it was in the book. Movies are seldom better then the books---you have over 300 pages of description and dialogue there. But seriously, some of the points in the movie led me to know---the book is better than the movie. Don't get me wrong---it was a nice movie---but I wasn't as enthusiastic about it as I wanted to be. I wanted to love the movie---unfortunately, I only like it. But at least I know I made the right decision about staying away from New Moon and Eclipse. If I only like the movie of a book I love, my reaction to the books I didn't like and the movie from them---better not to tempt fate, right? : ) Yeah, I'll wait for breaking dawn. : ) Prolific Peggy. PS: Besides, already earmarked the rest of my movie money to the sequel to The Transformers---I love Bumblebee. : )



 

 
.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Connect and share with

others who love their cats

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment