Sunday, May 10, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Jake/Renessme at Halloween



just a random thought I had...

I just read an all-human story today (no kids yet so far, so Renessme is not in it) but they had gone to a Halloween party.  The author commented that too many people who include Halloween in their stories have Edward dressed as a vampire for Halloween so she picked something different (a pirate) but I was thinking about that as I was getting ready for bed and I thought it would be a cute inside-joke if Renessme dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.  Don't you think?  :)





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment