Friday, May 29, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Looking for a specific FanFic



Alrighty, I need some help.  I was telling someone about a story where Edward gets turns back into a human and then back into a vampire again. I can not remember what it's called and after multiple searches, I can not find it.  I know that I read it on www.FanFiction.net and I don't remember what rating it was.  Description of the story is below the spoiler space. I'll love you forever if you can tell me the name of this story. I thought I found it once, but it turned out to be a different Edward-turns-human story.
 
If I remember correctly it was one of those "alternate New Moon" stories. 
spoiler space for NEW MOON if you haven't read it yet
 
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
 
After Edward left Bella, he ends up human again and returns to her. I suppose I could be wrong about that, but the part I know for sure is that he was a vampire and gets turned back into a human but after some time together as both human, Alice has a vision of Victoria coming back to go after Bella and that causes Edward to have Carlisle change him again so he can protect Bella. I think I remember Victoria having Bella trapped in a classroom when Edward shows up newly changed.
 
Afterward, not only do they have to deal with him being a vampire again, but he's got the problems that go along with being a newborn and he thinks he needs to leave her again because he can't control himself. She calls him a hypocrite for giving up his humanity without even talking to her about it first and still refusing to consider the possibility that she could/would give up her humanity also.  That causes him to stop and they agree to change her too but since they know that her memory will be fuzzy, she is writing down her life story to help her remember later.
 
The best part IMO, is when she lets him read it and he learns about the things they did during the brief time they were both human, he is surprised that they had sex, he doesn't remember it.  Some of his human memories had returned prior to being changed again and he told those memories to Bella and she wrote those down too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment