Friday, May 15, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] midnight sun



 
----- Original Message -----
From: Ava Gurley
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] midnight sun

Wow >
 
Well, I didn't even learn about Russet Noon on the Twilight lists---I found out from the Dark Hunter list I'm on. I was like---are you kidding me? But I checked it out and you know, life is really stranger than fiction. And trust me, the fans of Stephenie were not happy. I believe that one person called her a potato head? But I believe this and probably a phone call to the fanfic writers lawyer stopped this. Boy, fans of SM's are very vocal and supportive. : ) I love that. : ) Prolific Peggy.




 
 

 
 
 
 




 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment