Sunday, May 24, 2009

RE: [BellaAndEdward] hello and my intro



Hello psp is paintshop pro :)
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 5/24/2009 2:24:22 PM
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] hello and my intro
 

what is psp?  I've heard it mentioned before but I have no clue what it is.

----- Original Message -----
From: julie [mailto:babylove.julie@googlemail.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:03:58 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] hello and my intro

Hello,thanks for accepting me into the group,heres my intro my names Julie I'm 39 years old and I'm from the UK,I have 3 teenager girls a partner who ive been with for 16 years,1 cat called chops and a 6month old puppy called sammy,I love creating tags been using psp for about 5 years now and really love it,I'm a huge twilight fan,I look forward getting to know you all and have yourself a great day/eve/night

Hugs from Julie :)




.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment