Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



No problems. I loved New Moon. I couldn't put it down. My big fear is that they will totally change it like they did Twilight. I already know of some changes they are planning on making, and I am not sure I like it. I am still really looking forward to the movie.
And I LOVED Eclipse too. I loved them all...
Tai

----- Original Message -----
From: tkegal
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

What have you got against Graham Greene? I like him. >
Oh no---you misunderstood me, sweetie. I love Graham Greene. What's keeping me away from the movie, isn't him at all. In fact, if I had liked the book, I would be first in line just to see him in the movie. : ) But I didn't---until the very end. Just don't get me started on Eclipse, okay. : )
Sorry about that, hon. My mistake---forgive me? Prolific Peggy.

--- In BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com, Barbara VanderWel <barbara_ellen_vanderwel@...> wrote:
>
> is Graham Greene in the new moon movie?
>
> --- On Wed, 5/27/09, mary davidson <mary.davidson@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@...>
> Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast
> To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:13 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: tkegal
> To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
> Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:41 PM
> Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast
>
>
>
> What have you got against Graham Greene? I like him. >
> Oh no---you misunderstood me, sweetie. I love Graham Greene.  What's keeping me away from the movie, isn't him at all. In fact, if I had liked the book, I would be first in line just to see him in the movie. : ) But I didn't---until the very end.  Just don't get me started on Eclipse, okay. : )
> Sorry about that, hon. My mistake---forgive me? Prolific Peggy.
>
> .
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment