Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



so...i cant wait till new moon comes out how bout you?


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:13:21 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

 
----- Original Message -----
From: tkegal
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

What have you got against Graham Greene? I like him. >

Oh no---you misunderstood me, sweetie. I love Graham Greene.  What's keeping me away from the movie, isn't him at all. In fact, if I had liked the book, I would be first in line just to see him in the movie. : ) But I didn't---until the very end.  Just don't get me started on Eclipse, okay. : )

Sorry about that, hon. My mistake---forgive me? Prolific Peggy.

.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment