Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Hello I'm New



 
----- Original Message -----
From: shygirlgsr
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 6:13 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Hello I'm New



Anything else you want to tell us? i love the twilight saga and i really need to talk with people who understand my interest in the books and no judgment or calling me names like my family does. >

 

Awww---sweetie. Yeah, I've been there with the family too---not calling me names but teasing me about a certain character I loved on the X-Files. I can't help it---Mitch (Skinner) had this deep baritone voice that just---sigh. : ) Right up there with Patrick Stewart. : )

I love Twilight and Breaking Dawn too. : ) Prolific Peggy.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment