Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



is Graham Greene in the new moon movie?

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca> wrote:

From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:13 AM

 
----- Original Message -----
From: tkegal
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:41 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

What have you got against Graham Greene? I like him. >
Oh no---you misunderstood me, sweetie. I love Graham Greene.  What's keeping me away from the movie, isn't him at all. In fact, if I had liked the book, I would be first in line just to see him in the movie. : ) But I didn't---until the very end.  Just don't get me started on Eclipse, okay. : )
Sorry about that, hon. My mistake---forgive me? Prolific Peggy.
.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Find wholesome recipes

and more. Go Moms Go!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment