Sunday, May 31, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] New Moon Script



Okay guys,
I found the New Moon script on IMDB. Now, I don't know if it's the official script, but I compared it to the scenes I saw on the New Moon trailer and it seems to jive pretty much with what I saw.
So if you want to see it, I will post where you can download it for free. There are definite spoilers and it is pretty different in places, but looks really cool anyway.
Hope you like it...
Tai

http://rs710.rapidshare.com/files/229275676/script1newmoon.pdf

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Find wholesome recipes

and more. Go Moms Go!

Yahoo! Green

Make It Green

Browse ideas that

better our planet

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment