Thursday, May 21, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: hello and my intro



Thank you greeting from the UK ,enjoy your day :) 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: ladi_rena
Date: 5/21/2009 12:38:24 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: hello and my intro
 

Welcome from Baltimore, Maryland, USA...
--- In BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com, "julie" <babylove.julie@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,thanks for accepting me into the group,heres my intro my names Julie I'm 39 years old and I'm from the UK,I have 3 teenager girls a partner who ive been with for 16 years,1 cat called chops and a 6month old puppy called sammy,I love creating tags been using psp for about 5 years now and really love it,I'm a huge twilight fan,I look forward getting to know you all and have yourself a great day/eve/night
>
> Hugs from Julie :)
>

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment