Thursday, May 21, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] hello and my intro

Welcome sweetie we are so happy to have you join our family :-)

<3 your list mommy/list owner

On 5/21/09, julie <babylove.julie@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,thanks for accepting me into the group,heres my intro my names Julie
> I'm 39 years old and I'm from the UK,I have 3 teenager girls a partner who
> ive been with for 16 years,1 cat called chops and a 6month old puppy called
> sammy,I love creating tags been using psp for about 5 years now and really
> love it,I'm a huge twilight fan,I look forward getting to know you all and
> have yourself a great day/eve/night
>
> Hugs from Julie :)
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

<3 Juliana
Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I
was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:BellaAndEdward-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:BellaAndEdward-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
BellaAndEdward-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment