Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] New Pics



Well, as you can see, I have posted more photos. I have created a couple of new albums. One is for the Volturi, so you can see who is playing what. I added a new one for the Cullens, which I am still working on and I changed the New Moon folder and split it up, one is New Moon-Vancouver and the other is New Moon-Italy. I have just put a ton of new pics into the Italy folder if anyone wants to take a look. There are pictures I believe to be from the scene where Edward tries to commit suicide, but I am not sure... Anyway, I think they're cool. They come from Everglow an Edward and Bella site. It's really cool...
Tai

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment