Sunday, May 31, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:00 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson

I highly doubt it.  Last I heard, she had a boyfriend that she's been with for several years. >

I'm with Brandee. I think this is just a way to sell magazines and I would hazard to say about 80% of what you read in them is either out and out lies or half truths. Just conservative.
 
I believe she's been with somebody for 4 years. And how did this start with her and Rob dating? Probably being seen holding hands. Hey, if they weren't they'd probably say they didn't like each other. It's all in the perspective. If you are seen holding hands, why not as friends. If you aren't, why not just having a disagreement.
 
It's all in the perspective. As an example, a few days ago, a friend of mine said that he saw a picture of Rob and thought he was on something, if you know what I mean. Well, another friend of mine said that he doesn't get much sleep. Me---I think he's shy and maybe he was in vampire mode for the picture. See what I mean. Even if my first friend has seen this look of people on drugs, it could mean lack of sleep, in character, or he's shy. Like some people think of shy people as aluf.  Btw, my friend got it and can see where they would have made the mistake---would other's though?
 
I really feel bad for the actors on the film---how some things are taken out of context or are even made up. Although---hey, Taylor and Selena Gomez as a couple---too cute. : )  That said, take anything gossip magazines  put in there with a grain of salt. After all, gossip is unsubstantiated rumors---and you should only believe what is said from the horses mouth---that would be Rob and Kristen.  They do it to sell magazines. Competition is rough out there, I tell you. When I see it now, I shake my head and wonder---poor Rob and Kristen. : ( Prolific Peggy.



.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment