Friday, May 29, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

so...i cant wait till new moon comes out how bout you? >
 
The next movie I'll be seeing in the series is Breaking Dawn. New Moon wasn't my favorite because Edward left bella behind. It was hard enough to read it in the book the one time I read it. Seeing it on the screen---not going to happen to me. I'm way too sensitive when it comes to feelings in books and with people surrounding me. As to Eclipse, that was my least favorite book when it came to a few scenes in it. I'm skipping that one too. Hey, it happens to me a lot---when it comes to a series, sometimes I don't like all the books. It's happened with another series I love too---so it's not unheard of. But you enjoy the movie, hon. : )
 
Sorry about not being happy about those two movies. Does it count that I'm looking forward to breaking dawn?  Prolific Peggy.

 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment