Sunday, May 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Share your opinions...



 
----- Original Message -----
From: tkegal
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:08 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Share your opinions...

Hey, I was thinking for some questions the other day, and I want to hear people's opinions... You don't have to answer them all, just what you'd like...

******************************************************************

From the movie Twilight, seeing as it was so different from the book, what scenes and/or quotes from the book would you have liked to have seen included most? >

I would loved to have seen a slower look at their beginning.  And what I would have done without is that scene at the end, when Edward was saving Bella---that was just so disgusting for me. He had more control than that in the book---which is what the slower look at their relationship would have shown.



From Eclipse, what scenes and/or quotes would you like to see included? >

I'm not going to see Eclipse at all (like New Moon) but I would hope for the sakes of people who do see it, that if they do include the first kiss, they include Bella's reaction to it. It would set a bad president otherwise, since the author saw that kiss as an assault.  It would be like saying a guy can take what he wants without consequence.

From Breaking Dawn, what scenes and/or quotes would you like to see included? >

I would love to see the speech done by Garrett.  Heck, I hope they include Garrett and Kate in the movie.  I think after Bella/Edward and Jake/Nessie (future Jake/Nessie), they are my favorite couple. In fact they are the only fanfic I've read so far. : )


Do you think that Twilight could make a good television series? Why or why not? >

I doubt it. If it ended up on the CW (that obviously doesn't care of the ratings are high right at the very beginning) they would screw with SM's dream. Just look at Vampire Diaries and all the changes to that series from the book, to know I'm telling the truth. As to the other four networks, unless the ratings were at the top of the charts (and it's hard to do that nowadays with all the great tv out there), it would be too expensive a series for them to do.  They would probably drop it at 3 eppy's, which is their style. No, best to leave it with the movies since they can handle expensive like this far better than the super four. And if you want creditation from my words---Moonlight---need I say more. : (

Do you think that Stephenie Meyer should continue the Twilight series? If so, featuring who, and in what way do you think it should go? >

 

Well, if she continues, since Bella and Edwards story is finished (except them as secondary to the story), I think it would be interesting to explore the other vampires---and of course, down the line---or if they decide to jump a few years---Jake/Nessie and seeing Seth with somebody, would be great. We've had one love story---time to taste another one's love story. : )

Do you think a book about the Wolf Pack would be interesting? >

Probably. I never hated the wolf pack and only didn't like Jake just for the fact I felt he was an interloper on Bella and Edward. In other words---I don't like triangles and when it's preset from the beginning that it's Bella and Edward that will be together, well, I guess while not liking Jake's role in it, I also felt bad for him too. : ( But to see how the shape shifters fair afterwords, would be interesting.

If Stephenie had no interest in continuing the series, would you accept a Twilight book written by another author? >

Nope. Unless it was fanfic, never. It was Stephenie's dream and nobody elses. They have no right to profit from someone else's dream.  Nobody does.  And that is why fanfic writers don't make any profit except feedback---which you can't eat. <g>

In Breaking Dawn, who would you like to see play Tanya? Or Kate Or Irina? Or Garrett? >

Have no idea. It's hard to imagine unless you see it on screen and either agree or disagree. I think that's one of the reasons I didn't like Twilight as much as I could have---at least one character didn't work for me---I won't say who---but at least one didn't.

Just some questions for fun...
Tai >

Thanks. Hope I didn't insult but as I said to a friend today in an e-mail---to thine own self be true. If I did insult, I apologize profusely. Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment