Friday, May 29, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Hello I'm New



Name? Elsie

Where your from? Readfield Wisconsin

Your favorite book? Twilight and Breaking Dawn

Your Favorite Character and why? Bella i dont know she kind of like me.

Your favorite Edward and Bella scene? when they are getting married

Your craziest obsessive Twilight moment? while i had two art classes in the morning and i read the books in those classes while i was supposed to being doing my project. i know not very exciting

Anything else you want to tell us? i love the twilight saga and i really need to talk with people who understand my interest in the books and no judgment or calling me names like my family does.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Weight Management Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment