Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



What have you got against Graham Greene? I like him.

--- In BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com, "mary davidson" <mary.davidson@...> wrote:
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: tkegal
> To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:32 PM
> Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast
>
>
>
>
>
> The only sort of known actor is Michael Sheen. He was in the movie "Frost/Nixon", "The Queen" and the "Underworld" movies (he played a Werewolf). I really like him, he's a great actor. He will be playing Aro. I heard Selena Gomez would be in the movie, but I haven't seen anything else about it.
> Mostly the cast members are unknowns, the Volturi are: Charlie Bewley (Demetri), Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius), Daniel Cudmore (Felix), Christopher Heyerdahl (Marcus), Dakota Fanning (Jane), Cameron Bright (Alec), Michael Sheen (Aro) and Noot Seer (Heidi).
> The Wolf Pack are: Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier, Alex Meraz, Kiowa Gordon and Tyson Houseman, Graham Green(Dances With Wolves)will play Harry Clearwater, while Tinsel Korey will play Emily.
> I will post pictures of the new cast in the Photos folder soon...
> Tai >
>
>
>
> See, you almost got me going to see the movie with Graham Green in it. But since I didn't like the book and I can see him in other movies and series I love---I'm okay skipping the movie. After all, I didn't see Michael Rosenbaum in any of the horror films he did---but I did see him in three years of Smallville, a couple of other movies---and heard his voice in JLA/JLU. : ) I think I pick the things to see actors I like in not because of them but if I like the movie idea or not. Although---no, even with Kevin Spacey---my favorite actor of all. : ) Prolific Peggy, off to watch a dvd. : )
>
> Recent Activity
> a.. 2New Members
> b.. 123New Photos
> c.. 1New Links
> Visit Your Group
> Yahoo! Groups
> Auto Enthusiast Zone
>
> Passionate about cars?
>
> Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.
>
> Biz Resources
> Y! Small Business
>
> Articles, tools,
>
> forms, and more.
>
> Get in Shape
> on Yahoo! Groups
>
> Find a buddy
>
> and lose weight.
> .
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment