Saturday, May 30, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast



i can understand why you would not want to read those again.
and that scene was not the way i pictured it at all! She describes a huge white mansion and
the cooking? Yeah i wud have rather seen Edward playing the piano, lol.
it all came out okay though i guess. i mean whats done is done right?

monique


--- On Sat, 5/30/09, mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca> wrote:

From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 11:07 PM

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: new moon cast

I couldn't agree more!
I think the movie should have portrayed more of Edward and Bellas actual
chemisrty and there was one scene i was eager to see that didn't get put in the movie which i was disappointed about.
The part where Edward is taking Bella to his house for the first time and she can't decide
what to wear and she ends up in her blue shirt and khaki skirt. It was the second time they
kissed and Bella fainted! >
 
That would have been a good one to see too. I mean, it was a nice scene with them meeting in the movie---but I would have rather seen the one where he was playing the piano for her and she wondered where everybody went and he said, they knew he wanted to be alone with her. It showed how the vampires felt about her and her impact on Edward; how Carlisle knew he was no longer lonely for someone; how Esme was so happy for her adopted son---that he was no longer alone; how hyper and happy Alice was for them; how nervous that Jasper was at meeting her; and how much Rose didn't like her and how Emmett wasn't sure at first but came around. As I say, the cooking scene when they finally met her was okay---but I think the scene in the book had way more impact for me. : (
 
As for me though, I'm looking forward to both Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I'll go see New Moon but I will inevtiably cry as i did reading the book.   >
 
I just can't bring myself to seeing or even reading Eclipse anymore because it just hit me so hard and dredged up memories, I'm trying to bury once more. It upset me more because of those memories---if I didn't have that---well, I would have just been pissed at Jake through the rest of the book and then maybe had seen the movie. But as it is---I just can't do it---and you know, that's okay, right? Some books work for people; some books upset people. That's life.
 
Breaking Dawn I can handle because the waves of unrest for me ended with Eclipse and BD gave me new hope and had me loving the saga again. I really could have done without the other two books but as my friend said, you have to read them to know what's going on---or at least most of them. <g> But she explained the part I missed and I know what happened---so why read it, it if will upset me more---life is too short to read something that will make a person scream at the book and then throw it into the garbage. We come from a family of libraries--- that's a no-no. So, New Moon and Eclipse are put away, out of sight, out of mind.  Prolific Peggy. PS: Also have finite amount of movie money to use this year and it's already been used for Star Trek (big Trekker here) and seeing The Tranformers sequel (watched that first movie a lot---I love Prime and Bumblebee).


 

 



 
 
.

 



__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment