Friday, May 15, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] midnight sun



 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 11:02 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] midnight sun

my friend keeps asking about the book midnight sun. she wants to know if she is publishing the book or not. for some reason i think it is coming out in the fall. have you heard about it? >

It sounds like it's permantently on hold for the moment. Whether it gets continued or not---well, it'll be a while before Stephenie gets beyond what happened with the leak.

I know for myself, I once had a fanfic butchered and if it wasn't for some good, understanding, friends, I would have never written any other fanfics at all. I'm sure she has those too---I know she does.  I just wish I could tell her how much I know it hurts---and it hurts worse for her cause this was her baby---I just wrote from somebody else's idea of a show. But it does sting---just that mine was a baby needle sting---her's was an elephant needle.

I know nobody on this list is like this at all---but there are some out there that blame Stephenie for not finishing it---and to me, that's so wrong. She just trusted three people, who didn't have trustworthy people in their life. I don't blame the three that were given the chapters---I blame the person within their realm that took it and posted it. And ruined it for all of us. That's where the blame belongs.

Sorry--I get kinda emotional about these things happening. Once more, my history comes forward and makes me snap like a dragon---last time---Jake, Eclipse, the first kiss. Yeah, that made me snap like a dragon too. : ) Prolific Peggy, off to finish reading her Deborah Cooke novel. PS: I just love dragons as much as I love SM's vampires. : )  And Stephenie---if you are out there---I hope you feel the love we have for you and the understanding of how much you hurt in regards to Midnight Sun.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment