Saturday, May 30, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Hello I'm New



thanks


From: Juliana Curtis <lionluvsthelamb@gmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 10:21:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Hello I'm New

Welcome sweetie, we are so happy to have you.... Oh and I am totally
with you... My husband thinks I'm freakin nuts lol.... He just shakes
his head at me and is like "all you ever do is look at Twilight stuff"
or "when is this whole Twilight think gonna end" ..... and I reply
NEVER hahahaha, he did get me a team edward hoodie and a twilight
necklace for xmas so I guess I will keep him lol.... But here you can
be obsessed as you  want and instead of being teased you will be
rewarded with Twilight fun....welcome to the family hun

<3 ur List Mommy (owner)

On 5/29/09, shygirlgsr <shygirlgsr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Name? Elsie
>
> Where your from? Readfield Wisconsin
>
> Your favorite book? Twilight and Breaking Dawn
>
> Your Favorite Character and why? Bella i dont know she kind of like me.
>
> Your favorite Edward and Bella scene? when they are getting married
>
> Your craziest obsessive Twilight moment? while i had two art classes in the
> morning and i read the books in those classes while i was supposed to being
> doing my project. i know not very exciting
>
>
> Anything else you want to tell us? i love the twilight saga and i really
> need to talk with people who understand my interest in the books and no
> judgment or calling me names like my family does.
>
>
>
>

--
Sent from my mobile device

<3 Juliana
    Edwardian "Go Team Edward"


For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I
was seeking.
And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304

While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
The Spill Canvas- Lullaby (Lyrics)


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:BellaAndEdward-digest@yahoogroups.com
    mailto:BellaAndEdward-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    BellaAndEdward-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment